Faith-Based, Sober-Living Programs.
Founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2001, hundreds of addicts, alcoholics, and ex-offenders have been set free from the captivity of drugs and alcohol by the power of Jesus Christ working through Wings.
If you need to make a change, Wings will help you soar!
One of the oldest and largest programs of its type in this part of the country.
Wings of Freedom was started 21 years ago by Pastor Dixie Pebworth.
Wings of Freedom:
- Founded in 2001
- Consistently averages 170 active members
- Has over 1,100 graduates
- Averages 60 graduates annually
- Personal mentors who hold clients accountable
- Support groups that meet weekly.
- Business partner job placement assistance
- Meets the requirements for Oklahoma‘s DOC Post-Release community supervision programs.